Softwood gravel boards, Brown pressure treated.
Timber gravel boards are used as a protective barrier between the ground and your fence. They prevent direct contact with moisture that comes from the ground, thus increasing the life of your fence.
Easily installed and cheap to replace.
Can also be used for path edging and retaining flower beds.
Also available in green and in lengths of 1830mm and 3600mm.
We offer a free delivery regardless of quantity providing the delivery address is within a 10-mile radius from our head office in GU24 9YB. (We use google maps to calculate mileage)
The following charges apply thereafter(Please note that we aim to deliver all orders within 48 hours although this is not always possible during busy periods. The terms below are for stock items only)
- 0-10 miles – free of charge - no minimum order value (delivery within 2 working days)
- 11-15 miles - £25 charge – no minimum order value (delivery within 2 working days)
- 16-20 miles - £30 charge – minimum order value £200 (delivery within 2-3 working days)
- 21-25 miles - £35 charge – minimum order value £250 (delivery within 2-3 working days)
- 26-30 miles - £40 charge – minimum order value £300 (delivery within 2-5 working days)
If your delivery address is more than 30 miles from GU24 9YB please phone for a quote
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full details