Our range of pressure treated incised landscape sleepers come with a 15 year warranty against rot and insects!
Incising is a process that puts small knife blade slots into the surface of the wood, and has been common practise in North America and Australia for many years. The slots mean that the preservative chemical is much more easily able to penetrate the fibre of the wood, and creates a protection barrier of at least 6mm deep, which is the depth necessary to meet the use Class 4 standard.
- Retaining walls
- Raised planters
- Vegetable patches
- Children's play areas
- Produced from top quality UK logs (FSC certified for sustainability and your peace of mind)
- Pressure treated green (tanalith E)
- Carefully selected for quality
- Available in a range of lengths and sizes to give you wider choice
- Sawn finish
- Pressure treated to use class 4 for longer life (15 year warranty against rot and insects)
- Please note that the colour will fade to a silvery grey over time and will appear darker when wet
- We recommend re-treating the sleepers every year to preserve the colour and pro-long the life with a water based preservative
- please note that being a natural product the colour may vary
If you manage to find these Pressure Treated Incised Sleepers cheaper elsewhere then we'll price match.
Finally, if you need any advice or guidance regarding any of the treated sleepers we have in our range, either contact us
or feel free to pop into our Woking based timber yard for a chat with one of our friendly team members.
We offer a free delivery regardless of quantity providing the delivery address is within a 5 -mile radius from our head office in GU24 9YB. (We use google maps to calculate mileage)
The following charges apply thereafter(Please note that we aim to deliver all orders within 48 hours although this is not always possible during busy periods. The terms below are for stock items only)
- 0-5 miles – free of charge - no minimum order value (delivery within 2 working days)
- 6-25 miles - £20 charge – no minimum order value (delivery within 2 working days)
If your delivery address is more than 25 miles from GU24 9YB please phone for a quote
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full details