Our pressure treated softwood sleepers are very high quality & pressure treated with an environmentally friendly preservative treatment to prevent against rot.
Landscape sleepers will look beautiful in any garden and can be a very cost effective alternative to bricks for retaining walls and steps.
Uses of our Softwood Sleepers
- Retaining Walls
- Raised Planters
- Vegetable Patches
- Produced from top quality UK logs (FSC certified for sustainability and your peace of mind)
- Pressure treated brown (tanatone)
- Carefully selected for quality
- Available in a range of lengths and sizes to give you wider choice
- Sawn finish
- Pressure treated to use class 3 or 4 for longer life (typically 5 - 10 years)
- Please note that the colour will fade over time and appear darker when wet
- We recommend re-treating the sleepers every year to preserve the colour and pro-long the life with a water based preservative
If you'd like any more information on our treated softwood sleepers, don't hesitate to get in touch here.
Or visit our timber yard in woking for a chat with our friendly, knowledgable staff.
We offer a free delivery regardless of quantity providing the delivery address is within a 5 -mile radius from our head office in GU24 9YB. (We use google maps to calculate mileage)
The following charges apply thereafter(Please note that we aim to deliver all orders within 48 hours although this is not always possible during busy periods. The terms below are for stock items only)
- 0-5 miles – free of charge - no minimum order value (delivery within 2 working days)
- 6-25 miles - £20 charge – no minimum order value (delivery within 2 working days)
If your delivery address is more than 25 miles from GU24 9YB please phone for a quote
Please see our Delivery & Returns page for full details